Tom and Lisa Onyshko, Los Angeles Police Acedemy

Sunday, May 11, 2008



I had no idea what to expect when we were told that the Onyshko wedding was taking place at the LA Police Academy!! Tom comes from a long list of law enforcement officers and I loved that they chose the Academy as their venue. So personal and not to mention beautiful!!!! Lisa and her 5 bridesmaids were a blast to spend the day with not to mention her wonderful family! It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding!!! Here are is one of the shots that I snapped from the day. More to come from L'image photography.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure working with you too Kacee. A great make-up artist makes the wedding photos sing ..... I believe I heard a whole chorus as we photogrpahed Lisa and Tom's wedding! Great job and it was very nice working with you. We hope to see you again!

Best wishes,

Mitch Merritt
l'image photography
www.limagephotography.com
626-482-8723