Suzanne and Bob tie the knot!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nothing describes sweet and gentle better than Suzanne! She is the most beautiful woman inside and out and her new hubby Bob is just as wonderful! I adored getting to know them and becoming part of their "dream team"! They started their day at the incredible Terranea Resort and then made their way to their ceremony at Wayfarer's Chapel and finally reception at the beautiful Trump Golf Course! Phew!!! What an amazing itinerary!!!!! It was the most gorgeous day for a gorgeous couple! Here are some of my faves from Hanssie Trainor, Matt Saville and Kristen Vaughan.
I got this message on facebook a couple days later!

"Just a quick note to thank you for doing such amazing hair and makeup for me. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. So many people complimented your work. Just wanted to send you a quick note of thanks!" Suzanne




No comments: