Alicia's wedding amazingness!

Monday, December 20, 2010

I don't even second think when I get a call from Jesi Haack's office about a bride!!! Sign me on!!! I adore working with Jesi and what she helps create for her clients is just one of a kind! I had the honor of working with Jesi on her client Alicia's wedding! At Alicia's trial run I don't think I've ever laughed so hard! She is so lovely and totally hilarious!! She wanted big/huge hair! She wanted it sexy and sexy but out of her face. For makeup she wanted something fresh and bronzed with soft lips. I think we did good!! She described for me the wedding details and there were many amazing details!!! This couple were so creative!!! I adored every second of my time prettying Alicia and her wedding party!!! For more pics and the full wedding and details check out Jesi Haack's blog!!!

Photography: Max Wanger
Coordinated by: Jesi Haack
Floral: JL Designs
Desserts: Sweet and Saucy
Bride's gown: Monique Lhuillier







No comments: