How I do red

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm a firm believer in keeping things natural and enhancing the natural beauty. With that, I like to keep my red lip simple. Here is how I like to wear my red...

You will need:
Your fave primer and foundation-apply all over face
  I used Laura Mercier hydrating primer and IlluminatingTinted Moisturizer

Concealer-dab under eye and on any blemishes
I used Neutragena Brightening Eye Perfector

Setting powder-dust over face to set foundation
I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish light medium

Bronzer-dust onto temples and cheekbones
I used MAC Mineralize Skin finish medium deep

Blush in neutral/bronzy tone- not to pink-dust right on apples of cheeks
I used Nars Doucher

Eye primer-cover lid
I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion

Soft vanilla eyeshadow-apply to lid and under brow bone
I used Estee Lauder or could use MAC Shroom

Mid tone brown eyeshadow-blend into crease,keep light and soft
I used Estee Lauder but could use MAC Era

Black liquid eyeliner-line only upper eye, I like to create a little wing on the end for a bit of drama
I used Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner

Black mascara-coat lashes twice
I used Maybelline Great Lash

Red lipliner-line lips on natural lip line and color in lips
I used MAC Cherry

Red lipstick-apply all over lip
I used MAC Ruby Woo

Voila!!!!!  


No comments: