Tiffany and Doug- Palm Springs

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Okay let me start with this, It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard in a long time!!!  We had the all time best time working with Tiffany and her party!  Tiffany is beyond a striking beauty but she is just the coolest girl!!!  Not to mention that her breathtaking wedding was in Palm Springs!  My fave!  Tiffany envisioned a very sleek and clean chignon with clean and crisp makeup. Every time I saw Tiffany she managed to look more stunning makeup or no makeup so my job was going to be easy!  Congratulations to the coolest couple ever! 

























Photography: Mi Belle Photography
Coordinator: Grand Engagements
Bride hair and makeup: Kacee Geoffroy
Bridesmaid makeup: Kacee Geoffroy
Bridesmaid hair: Heidi Garrett for Kacee Geoffroy





No comments: