Sri Lankan amazingness- Anjana and Vijay

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I am so blessed to learn about so many different cultures in my line of work. I was overwhelmed by the beauty of this wedding!Anjana looked like a true queen!  It was incredible!  All of the tradition and family was a beautiful thing!In a crazy ever changing wedding industry it's sometimes refreshing to see such deep rooted tradition still have such a clear place in culture. 
 Now, I didn't have any part in creating this beyond amazing masterpiece but I just had to share how incredible she looked for her first ceremony!
 For the evening ceremonies, I switched up the girls hair. Anjana wanted a clean elegant updo and this I just loved on her!







Photography: Heather Kincaid
Coordination: Ethnic Essence
Hair for bride: Kacee Geoffroy
Hair for bridesmaids: Kacee and Ashley
Makeup for bridesmaids: Kacee

No comments: