Amanda's consultation

Sunday, June 8, 2008




I love my job because I get to meet so many amazing girls that I would have never met otherwise!! This past weekend I met with Amanda for her November wedding. When asking her how she met her fiance Mike I was surprised to hear the Internet. I hear of people meeting people on the Internet but never I have met someone myself and so was so excited to hear more!! I found out that Amanda and her family moved to America about 5 years ago from Malaysia and she wanted to make some friends. She discovered myspace and started chatting with a nice guy named Mike. After about 6 months of chatting and learning about eachother Amanda jumped on a flight to Kentucky to meet Mike in person. Not long after they were engaged. They are tying the knot on a yacht in Newport Beach. I can't wait!

No comments: