Glamour for Jennifer and John

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jennifer is one of the most lovely people I think I've ever met!  She is giggles, fun and soft spoken.  She is classic and knows herself really well which make for a very easy beautifying session!  I had the pleasure of dolling her up for her amazing wedding day!  Was she not gorgeous!!!  All elegance! I am a huge fan of black and white photos and happened upon some of these from Justine Ungaro from the big day! 

Jennifer chose flawless airbrush foundation,  soft neutral browns on her eyes with a soft rosy cheek and raspberry lip. For her hair she wanted something loose and upswept.  She was lovely!







Photography: Justine Ungaro
Coordinators: Intertwined Events
Hair and makeup: Kacee Geoffroy 

2 comments:

Jen Dunatov said...

Kacee - I just came across this post. I can't thank you enough for the magnificent job you did on our wedding day. I literally had more compliments on my hair than my dress! :)

Jen Dunatov said...

P.S.- Let me know if you want some color pics!