Lavender and Love-Sayoko and Josh

Thursday, July 12, 2012

This wedding is so filled with love and joy!  I hadn't met Sayoko prior to the big day yet had seen pictures of the two of them and man is this couple going to have some beautiful babies!!!  They are stunning!!!  Sayoko is a itty bitty little thing and just all fun and loveliness!  I adored her right off the bat!  I had such an awesome time getting to know her and creating her effortless and feminine look!  Congratulations to the stunning Sayoko and Josh!



















Photographer: Bre Thurston
Hair and Makeup: Kacee Geoffroy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words. Although my opinion might be a bit Bias as the Groom I have to say that she was Stunning!! Her Make-up among many things was perfect. Thank you for doing such a great job on such an important day for us.

Joshua