Pink lip review

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Not to cheat on my love of the red lip but pretty pink lips make me giddy!  I grabbed some drugstore pinks the other day and thought I'd share the loveliness!

I found that all of these were pretty sheer and probably best for the girl that is taking baby steps on a brighter lip.
From left to right:

1.  Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin up Peach
 if the pretty packaging wasn't enough to make me pick up this beauty the soft pink color is just as lovely.  It has a teensy bit of shimmer and is super moisturizing.

2.  Loreal in Coral Seduction
   this shade is definitely on the orangey side and perfect for those who are interested in trying the orange lip trend but aren't ready to fully commit

3.  Loreal  in Sunset Angora
  this is one of my favorites of the bunch! It's a super pretty soft peach pink and is sheer but buildable I find.  It adds a hint of color without being overpowering.

4.  Revlon Colorburst in Sweet Tart
  I wore this adorable pink the other day to my bridal trial runs and loved it! I got compliments all day on it and it kept my lips moist all morning!  Its a super sweet shade of pink and lovely for that true girly pink shade.

5.  Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude
  Like the Pin up Peach the packaging gets ya every time!  This super sheer orangey shade is really pretty on and wasn't to much. Just a hint of color that would compliment any outfit or makeup look.

Which will you try??




No comments: