Meghan and Aaron- Pelican Hill

Monday, January 7, 2013


 Okay...here we go!!!!!! Meghan is the sweetest most lovely and by far the sassiest of any person I know!!!! She is all bubbles in a small package and I just adore everything about her!! I know I've already gushed and gushed about her in her engagment shoot post.  I  had the total pleasure of dolling up Meghan for her two weddings.  This one was held at the gorgeous Pelican Hill!  The day was just incredible and couldn't have been more perfect for them!  Meghan envisioned a very sleek and sexy look for this wedding.  The day before we did something a bit more demure.  She wanted a look that could go from full force ballerina bun to sultry ponytail.  As for makeup, Meghan wanted a dark eye with glowing skin and settle lip.  Check out her amazing bridesmaids dresses!!!! Sparkles are my middle name!!! Any chance I get to spend with the Intertwined ladies is a good one!  Thank your APicture Life for the gorgeous images! You are to fab!






















Coordination: Intertwined Events
Hair and Makeup: Kacee Geoffroy and resident artist Tera Stultz

No comments: