Featured on Ruffled blog-Alexandra and Anthony-Mammoth Lakes

Thursday, October 11, 2012


 As I drove, we started seeing the peeking snow coming from the mountain tops and my heart started getting happy! We ( myself, my associates Trina and Julie) arrived at our hotel and the snow started to flurry! Magical!!!!

I think it's safe to say that this was one of my favorite weddings of this year! Alexandra and her family are on another level of kind and generous!  Alexandra was an unbelievable vision on her day!  She took in every moment and you can tell that she is like that in her every day life as well.  She puts 100% into everything and the whole weekend was magical!  So filled with love, support and excitement!  I was sooo honored to have been a part of it!  
 
 




















Featured on : 

Photography: Braedon Flynn
Coordination: Intertwined Events
Video: Cana Family
Paper goods: Bride, Alexandra Works
Bride hair and makeup: Kacee Geoffroy
Assisting: Julie and Trina for Kacee Geoffroy Hair and Makeup

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Whoa, that's a whole lotta gorgeous all in one place. Bride is stunning, the fur is fabulous, and I love that she wore gloves! Perfection!