Sara and Matt- The Natural History Museum of LA

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Natural History Museum is just the coolest venue and I love that Sara and Matt made it the backdrop to their big day! I mean really, there was a dinosaur there!!!  Amazing!  I was already booked for the wedding but Ashley created the most lovely look for Sara!  She has the most insanely gorgeous eyes!  
For more of their fab pictures and pics of that incredible dinosaur visit here...







Photography: Michael T. Regan
Hair and Makeup: Ashely and Amanda for Kacee Geoffroy Hair and Makeup

1 comment:

Liza said...

Kacee I loved you hair style work. And I never heard before that any museum can also use for weddings but this is interesting news. Dear I am wondering some exciting Los Angeles Wedding venues but not like museums. Please suggest me some other options.