Speedy lunches

Thursday, October 25, 2012

By lunch time, I've usually attempted a good portion of my to do list  and am ready for a little yummy!  I still most likely have a mountain of things to still tackle so I need something quick that will keep the energy up! I like to use stuff I already have on hand to keep it simple.  Pair any one of these with a huge Coconut water, cup of tea or big water bottle and you are set!!

Turkey and Lettuce rollups
2 large leaves of lettuce (Bibb works great), fave lunch meat, drizzled with Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette



Cottage cheese, cucumber, tomatoes and avocado sprinkled with pepper



Veggies, hummus and pita chips or pretzels

Greek Yogurt with berries and granola


Caprese salad
Cherry tomatos, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, drizzle of balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil with dash of salt and pepper.



I'm also a big fan of leftovers...we usually have a perfect little portion left for a great lunch!

No comments: